April 15, 2014 - Dr. Vernard Hodges was born in Norwalk, Connecticut, but was raised in Fort Valley, Georgia. Growing up in rural Peach County is where his love and passion for all animals and knack for trying to heal all things developed. He grew up on a small farm with goats, cows, dogs, a cat, turtles, and countless other pets. As an only child it was these “pets” that he spent countless hours nurturing and taking care of. He is a 1988 graduate of Peach County High School – Go Trojans!
- #FVSU Pre-Exam Jam will take place at 5 p.m. Friday, April 25 at St. Luke's Church Lawn. http://t.co/iR9Nmwv1ZN — 2 days 15 hours ago
- Did you miss the #FVSU inauguration of Dr. @IvelawGriffith? Watch the video highlights on YouTube at http://t.co/xUtZQYkiUl. — 1 week 5 days ago
- Tomorrow, April 11 at 10 a.m. watch the inauguration of #FVSU president Ivelaw Lloyd Griffith on live streaming at http://t.co/rk0l62MU3P. — 1 week 6 days ago
- #FVSU student Karyn Nooks is reading John le Carre's "Absolute Friends". What are you reading? #fvsureads #reading http://t.co/UF4PFzkFe6 — 2 weeks 2 days ago
- #FVSU Alert: The National Weather Service has place the entire Middle Georgia Area under a Tornado Watch until 4 p.m. EDT. — 2 weeks 2 days ago